Forum Post

zohaib.rana

FREE MBBS

i am a pakistani student.i have my fsc completed with 76% marks in 2009.now i want to do MBBS in cuba which is free.reply me the whole condition of getting admission.
Archived Replies

This post has a total of 37 replies. The most recent 25 are shown below, you can view the complete archive here: FREE MBBS archive. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 11/04/09 through 02/20/12, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Reply 13

muhammad ahsan iqbal

"admission in mbbs"

Respected Sir, i want to study in Cuba for MBBS.

I have got 85% marks in Fsc pre medical(multan board) .

Please tell me about the procedure to get admission in Cuba at scholarship, ,

I shall will be very thankfull to you.

mobile no. 03216534082

Reply 14

MUHAMMAD ADEEL MANZOOR

"Admission of MBBS in Cuba"

Respected Sir, i want to study in Cuba for MBBS.

I have got 84% marks in Fsc pre medical(multan board) .

Please tell me about the procedure to get admission in Cuba at scholarship, ,

I shall will be very thankfull to you.

mobile no.03139993360

Reply 15

saqlain amjad

"mbbs in cuba"

i want to know what is the eligibility criteria for admission in mbbs program in cuba and how can i get scholarships.my contact no is o3316789804.
Reply 16

tayyaba ikram

"mbbs admission"

respected sir

am tayyaba ikram from lahore pakistan i want to admission in cuba as scholorship for mbbs program please tell me informationhow i get admission in it

Reply 17

usman ahmad

"MBBS IN CUBA"

i got 80% in fsc (part 1) i hope that i have sure that i also get 80% marks in part 2. i got 75% marks in matric. i want to know what is the eligibility criteria for admission in mbbs program in cuba. plz tell me how i get admission in mbbs in cuba. i waiting ur reply. my contact no. is 03144500451 , 03074500451 , 03216403943
Reply 18

marjeena khan

"mbbs in cuba"

dear sir,

i am marjeena from pakistan...i have done f.sc obtaining 827 marks, A grade, 75 %...please let me know how to get admission in medical college in cuba..my contact number is 0300-9352813

Reply 19

qasim mahmood

"want admission in mbbs"

dear sir,

my name is qasim mahmood i'hv obtained 79% marks and i am willing to get admission in mbbs.could you tell me the procedure of seeking admission in mbbs my contact is 03127217438

Reply 20

hafiz hamza asif

"want to get admission in mbbs"

dear sir,

my name is hafiz hamza asif i hv completed my fsc and secured 80% marks i hv obtained 181 out of 200 in bio and 183 out of 200 in physics and 175 out of 200 in chemistry.i'm willing to get admission in mbbs could tell me the procedure of getting admission

i'll be thankul to you for this act of kindness...

Reply 21

zohaib

"want to get admission in cuba"

Respected SIR,

I want to get admission in cuba for mbbs

kindly inform me what can i do??

Reply 22

zohaib

"want to get admissin in cuba"

Respected SIR,

I want to get admission in cuba for mbbs

kindly inform me what can i do??

my cell num 03006071800

i got 813 marks im improving this year result waiting

Reply 23

H.M.ISRAR DAWAR

"ADMISSTION FOR MBBS IN CUBA"

Sir belong from PAKISTAN (KHYBER PAKHTUNKHAWA) NORTH WAZIRISTAN AGENCY .i have passed f.sc from A grade (70%)marks. and want to get free admissio9n in cuban medical collages.because i belong from poor family .and my father is dead in north waziristan in army operation aganst war of terrorist .and he was only suporter of our family .SO KINDLY berif me about admisstion

MY CONTACT NUMBER

E.MAIL = israricup@yahoo.com THANK YOU

Reply 24

mohsan hassan

"free mbbs"

i want to get admission in cuba please kindly infrom me on my mobile number 0923313217024 i have got 938 marks in fsc
Reply 25

mohsan hassan

"for mbbs"

i want to get admission in cuba and i have got 938marks in fsc please inform on my mobile number0331 3217024 or0923313217024
Reply 26

najm-us-sehr arif

"mbbs or bds in cuba"

salam sir i am najm-us-sehr arif from abbottabad kpk pakistan.last year i did my fsc with 78.2%marx now i wanted to do mbbbs or bds from cuba plz do inform me on my email address.
Reply 27

Sham Sunder

"what is procedure of admission in MBBS in cuba"

what is procedure of admission in MBBS in cuba
Reply 28

taqdees maryam

"admission in medical universty"

hello,

sir i hve passed my fsc frm A grade 72% iwant admission in cuba free mbbs........plz contct us at 0233873399

i vl be thank full to u...............

Reply 29

Tahir muhammad

"Mbbs from cuba"

Sir,

i want admssion in mbbs on scholorship basis.i have got 79.56% in fsc this year.

My email add is

tahir_star111@yahoo.com

i will be very thankful to you for this.

Reply 30

Qasim Mahmood

"FREE MBBS in CUBA"

Dear sir Ihave passed the FSC examination With 78% marks and i am willing to get admission in cuba for free MBBS COULD you tell me the procedure to seek admission kindly
Thank author of this post/comment"Mohammad Taiyab"

To whom it may concern:

I am Mohammad Taiyab An Afghan student. I graduated from High school in the year 2010 with maintaining A+ grade. Now i would like help to aware me from all the procedures for free MBBS in Cuba, easy ways for getting to my goal. I shall be thankful.

Reply 32

SRINATH

"MEDICINE"

SIR IWANT TO STUDY FREE MBBBS ON CUBA WITH MY SRILANKAN'S AADVANCE LEVEL.

THANK YOU.

Reply 33

Mazhar Ali

"Admission in Mbbs"

Sir. I want to get an admission in mbbs please inform me about admission on my contact number +92333-2784129
Reply 34

shahid azam

"wana get addmisaion in cube in free mbbs"

i have got 845 marks in fsc plz inform me about the addmision.
Thank author of this post/comment"admission for free mbbs"

sir, i am from nepal. i want to study mbbs in full scholarship. i am financially weak but intelligent student
Thank author of this post/comment"want to get admission in cuba "

I am a Pakistani student. I have done my F.sc with 73% marks with A grade......

And I am very determined to doing my mbbs in Cuba on scholarship.

How can I get scholarship.

plzz send me procedure by email

my email adress is :sadafmunni@yahoo.com

Thank author of this post/comment"Want o know procedure to apply"

Sir Kindly tell me the procedure to apply for mbbs scholarship in cuba. Thanking you in anticipation.
Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Enlightened Elves:

Help Support Enlightened Elves
    Donate Bitcoins
    Archived Replies

This post has a total of 37 replies. The most recent 25 were shown above, you can view the complete archive here: FREE MBBS archive. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

Top Searches: • free mbbs in germany for pakistani students • mbbs in germany for pakistani students • free mbbs in cuba • mbbs scholarship in germany • free mbbs • study in cuba mbbs • mbbs in cuba • free mbbs in germany • german free scholarship for mbbs • mbbs scholarship for pakistani student in cuba 2011 • detail of free scholarship medical seats from any country for pakistan • mbbs in cuba for pakistani students • cuba mbbs scholarship for pakistan • free madical seats scholarship for pakistani students • mbbs in germany for pakistani • cuba mbbs admision • cuba scholership for pakistan to m b b s • mbbs seats from cuba • marjeena khan • cuba mbbs • mbbs and bds at scholarship in cuba for pakistani students • mbbs free admission • germany mbbs scholarship • cuba education free mbbs • scholarships for mbbs in pakistan • scholarships after f s c in foreign countries for higher education of m b b s • eligibility for mbbs in cuba • free mbbs scholarships in usa • mbbs in germany free for pakistani students • scholarship for mbbs students in sindh • mbbs in germany free for pakistani studends •
    Domain for Sale
    enlightenedelves.com

This domain is for sale. Please see: GLR Sales LLC for complete list of domains and asking price.

Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Support Enlightened Elves by sharing. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: Cuba, Education; FREE MBBS, Copyright (c) 2008-2014 GLR Sales LLC.
    (wwpzwyezyuzwqe)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- WelcomeSitemap

Tip with Bitcoin
    Education Cuba 'FREE MBBS'
    Classification: Forum