Removed
[message deleted by user]
Archived Replies

This post has a total of 64 replies. The most recent 25 are shown below, you can view the complete archive here: B.Tech Through Distance Education archive. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 04/08/09 through 03/17/12, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Reply 40

T.Prasad

I was copleted Dip. in Chem. Engg, have 10 years experiance , i would like to do B.Tech(chem)( approved AICTE) in distance mode please give me details
Reply 41

Takawira Gwema

My name is Takawira Gwema from Zimbabwe.I am a holder of a National Diploma in radio communication and am assping to advance with electronics through distance education. I woud be very happy if you can assist me.

I have worked as a technician specializing in manufacturing of amplifiers for three years and now , I am working as a trainer in electronic engineering

Reply 42

Pradeep Kumar

"I want to apply for the B.Tech "

Hi my name is pradeep Kumar, i had done my Intermediate i want to do my B.tech correspondance course, so i need the fees deatils so can u send me the detail information to my mail id deepu0513@gmail.com this is my contact no 9603240321

regards

pradeep Kumar.G

Reply 43

n ramana kumar

"btech through distance mode"

hi sir

i want to do b tech mechanical from distance mode

i am a diploma holder in mechanical from andhra pradesh so pls let me knoe the details regarding this subject

thanking u

Reply 44

Rajamohamed

"B.Tech "

I am a diploma holder in Electrical engg.Sir i want to complete my degree in distance education.
Reply 45

debabrata rana

"B.Tech in Electrical"

I am an diploma holder(DEE)with 16 years experience. I want to do BE/B.tec by distance education. please guide me.my live in Weast Beangal at Kolkatta.

Reply 46

g.ahmed

"B.Tech Elect."

Iam a Diploma holder(12+3) in Elect. Engg. from Khartoum P.tech (Sudan Uni.)

during 1989...

Iam working in Al Fujairah UAE .....

Ihave interest to joint of Elect. B.Tech ...

Pls explain the details ....

Thanksssssssssss

regards....

gadalla

Reply 47

vision swain

"director"

i want to know to which university ssk college is affliated. and what is the procedure to join the course.
Reply 48

Debdas

"Banerjee"

I am a diploma in Mechanical Engineering, with 10 years exp. I want to complete my B.Tech from your university.Please inform me the details (Fees, duration, admission date etc.)

Reply 49

GOKUL PRASAD

"B.Tech chemical engineering course in fast track"

Dear sir,

I am a diploma holder (3 years full time in chemical engineering)i like to do B.Tech chemical engineering course in fast track.

PLEASE PROVODE THE DETAILS

Regards,

GOKUL PRASAD

gokulprasa@gmail.com

"sethi"

i have complete my diploma in civil and a cntral govt emp. i want to join distance b tech in a college which is approved by aicte.please suggest me thanks.
Reply 51

Srinivas

"ghantasala"

details about Btech Mech through distance
Reply 52

Gobardhan Bhuyan

"B.Tech Through Distance Education"

Dear Sir,

I have completed diploma in Mine Surveying in 1994 and i working at SECON private Ltd, Bangalore as Asst.Manager. Now i want to complete degree in civil Engg. Please let me known whether i am eligible for this degree. Please inform me the details (Fees, duration, admission date etc).

Thanking You

With regards

G.Bhuyan.

Reply 53

KAILASH KATHAT

"B.TECH ELECTRICAL"

I WANT TO KNOW THE LIST OF TECHNICAL COLLEGES WHICH GIVE DISTANCE EDUCATION, i.e, B.TECH DEGREE UNDER ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY AND ALONG WITH AN AFFILIATION TO AICTE & DEC.

PRESENTLY I AM A DIP.HOLDER IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING.WITH FIFTEEN YEARS EXPERIENCE IN JOB AS A ELECRITION AT BSF.

Reply 54

arun kumar

"distance B Tech"

i have diploma in mech engg.

i want to do B Tech pl send the needfull information .

Reply 55

Soumyaditya Ghorai

"AJGJA"

I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF COALLAGE GIVING BTECH BY DISTAMCE EDUACATION GIN KOLKAJA AGIAC
Reply 56

prashant

"b tech courses"

i want know the btech courses under UGC/AICT through distance learning

kindly help me in this regards.

thanks& regards

prashant

Reply 57

amit jana

"study centre ....."

S.S.K. College's any study centre in kolkata ???.......if not ....near about ???
Reply 58

tushar kumar banerjee

"corospondence b.tech."

Dear Sir

i am a diploma holder, passed in 2006 now i want to do b. tech. in electronics or electrical

Reply 59

virender

"civil engr degree through rajasthan university"

sir,

i m having diploma in civil engineering and having 8 years of experience, i want to know about the degree courses through rajasthan university

Reply 60

khushal

"verma"

sir EIILM university sikkim diploma in mechanical is certified and beficial or not please help me sir And sir plz tell me about IME Mumbai for B.TECH
Reply 61

Karim Safdar

"IME approval"

is IME approved by AICTE?
Thank author of this post/comment"List of Universities in India"

I think this nice info about Universities in India but I need to know about more if you want that visit below website

List of Universities in India

studyguideindia.com

Thank author of this post/comment"B.Tech through distance education mode ------ Impossible"

Hello Guys,

That's a wonderful experience to start B.Tech through Distance Education Programs (DEP). But that is impossible according to DEP, AICTE and Technical Ministry rules and regulations. B.Tech is a totally full time 4 year engineering degree. You cannot do this through Distance Education mode. one institute in my mind in Punjab by the name of Gulzar Group of Institutes who done it.

Thank author of this post/comment"ggiwebinfo"

I have done 4 years polytechnic Diploma in Tool And Die (Mechanical Engineering). Now i want to do B.Tech in Tool And Die. So, suggest me some best Tool and Die engineering colleges in India.

[deleted]

Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Enlightened Elves:

Help Support Enlightened Elves
    Donate Bitcoins
    Archived Replies

This post has a total of 64 replies. The most recent 25 were shown above, you can view the complete archive here: B.Tech Through Distance Education archive. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

Top Searches: • b tech distance education in saudi arabia • b tech through distance education • b tech through distance education india • sskcollege yahoo com • b tech distance education in india • b tech distance education for diploma holders • top 10 distance education universities in india for b tech • i want to do b tech distance from saudi arabia of ece • distance education in india from saudi arabia • http forum enlightenedelves com india education 152759 b tech through distance education • btech distance electrical aict approval • b tech through distance mode • b tech through distance education in india • 3 yrs be b tech course for dme with 25 yrs experience through distance course with aproval of govt of india • btech distant govt recognised • 62 149 123 250 • central government recognised universities providing automobile engineering in distance mode • www distanceeducationinindia com b tech • central govt approvrd degree in civil engg • b tech through distance learning and correspondence • aicte approved correspondence b tech in west bengal • b tech through distance • b tech distance education • whether dme holders with experience can do mba • online civil engg degree in saudi arabia from india • distance education for diploma holders to doing b tech • engg distances education in india • distance b tech india • does any university give b tech in computer science by distance education • b tech in civil through correspondence in west bengal • indian universities offering diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode • be or btech through dec for diploma engineer •
    Domain for Sale
    enlightenedelves.com

This domain is for sale. Please see: GLR Sales LLC for complete list of domains and asking price.

Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Support Enlightened Elves by sharing. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: India, Education; B.Tech Through Distance Education, Copyright (c) 2008-2014 GLR Sales LLC.
    (weezwirziuzwpt)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- WelcomeSitemap

Tip with Bitcoin
    Education India 'B.Tech Through Distance Education'
    Classification: Forum