Forum Post

Mohd Dawood

MBBS

Respected Sir,

with due regords i beg to say that my qualification is BSC(Hons)and i want to be a doctor to serve the poor people and here in pakistan i cann't abroad the expenses of mbbs kindly you are requested to guide me that how i can take admission free in sweden.

my mobile # is mentioned below 00923063820920

thanks

Please participate

This post has a total of 23 replies. Your feedback, comments, opinions and questions are welcome and encouraged.

This forum post has messages dated from 04/15/09 through 04/29/13, please be sure to read all the messages. If you feel it is old or outdated, please follow up with a question or comment and someone may be able to update it, or reply with newer information if you have it.

Reply 1

M.Usman Butt..

with due regards i beg to say that my qualification is F.SC pre-Medical and i want to be a doctor to serve the poor people and here in pakistan i cann't abroad the expenses of mbbs kindly you are requested to guide me that how i can take admission free in pakistan..

Contact # 0332-8878929

HEY GUYS

PLZ, KINDLY LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANY SCHOLARSHIP FOR M.B.B.S ABROAD, , ANYWHERE

CONTACT # 0345-9133243

Reply 3

GHULAM MUHAMMAD

IWENT TO ADDMISOM IN ADICAL COLLEGE
Reply 4

bishal adhikari

sir i have thought to join Mbbs in pakistan and i m from nepal and i want to know the hostels fee in pakistan i have given the exam of mbbs in nepal provided by pakistan and if my name comes then i will be joining i just wanna know about how much i have spend my self finance in pakistan excluding college fee but including hostels mplz rep soon sir if u can in my mobile no 009779849077434

Reply 5

abdul wahid

minimum marks please tell for mbbs

iwant to qualify this field.....

Reply 6

ACADEMIC RESOURCES

ALL APPLICANTS / ASPIRANTS FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS, BDS AND OTHER ACADEMIC PROGRAMS IN MEDICAL & HEALTH SCIENCES:

ACADEMIC RESOURCES IS YOUR ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL QUERRIES & QUESTIONS RELATED TO STUDY IN MEDICINE AT PAKISTAN & ABROAD. YOU MAY E-MAIL US AT omeyr@yahoo.com OR CALL US AT +92 42 3551 2017, +92 321 4444 645, +92 3444 699 669, + 92 300 9422 713.

YOUR CAREER IN MEDICINE IS JUST A SINGLE CALL AWAY.

CALL NOW.

Reply 7

punam

Respectedsir/madam

i am keenely interested to study mbbs in pakistan. I had given mbbs exam conducted by pakistan embassy of nepal. if i am selected then what would be the cost for hostel and food aslo accomodation? and if i am not selected how could i get scholarshipin pakistan colleges? My GPAS is more than 9. I want to read in pakistan so plz suggest me what shall i have to do?

Reply 8

M.P.L.C KARUNARATHNA

i am apoor student of srilanka. i dream is to be a doctor.but my parents can't give money for it. can you help me. i thanks a lot
Reply 9

M.usman

greetings respected mam/ sir:

mari sister nae fsc mae (D) grade lia hai. lekin wo doctor banna chahti hai. hum ghar walo nae kahan hai keh please tum repeate kar lu lekin wo kehti hai keh manae repeate nahin karna .mae bus sirff doctor banna chahti hun . plesae help me about this situation. i hope you understood. we shall be thankful to you in every field of life .please admission diladae dae mbbs mae in pakistan... thanks

my: 0345 4535770

0334 4239779

Reply 10

IYHT State Medical University

Join MBBS - IYHT STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, UKRAINE

Hello,

Please be informed that admission for the November 2009 intake has commenced recently. If you are a science student with minimum 45% in 12th class having Physics, Chemistry & Biology as the subjects, then you are eligible to apply for Full-Time MBBS Degree in English from the topmost prestigious IYHT State Medical University.

* Study In English

* 100% Admission Guarantee

* 65% Low Fees

* European Accommodation Standards

* Worldwide Valid Certification

* Hassle Free Admission Assistance

* Free Travel Arrangements From Airport To University

* First*Time Arrival Assistance

* Geographical Orientation Services

* European Placement Assistance

* Language Translation Services

* Free Mobile Connection

* Free Personal Internet Connection

* Currency Exchange Services

Visit: http://www.karabuts.com

Email Contact: info@karabuts.com

Ukraine No: +380930484422

AOA,

If any body interested in getting admission in Pakistani Medical Colleges (Selected colleges). I can assist in confirm admissions, specially for the foreigners and overseas students. Contact me at omeryousafpk@gmail.com.

Reply 12

saleem khan

respected sir/madam,

compliments of the day,

reference to the medical study, i.e. MBBS, i passed my fsc pre medical with 74%, but i am unable to take admission in any govt college university in whole country, bcz if am applying in nwfp, their is no seat, if apply in sindh/karachi their are prc/domicile arear, i am tried to find out my career for mbbs, please help me n save my future.

kind regards

saleem khan

cell# 0092-321-4457838, 0092-307 2224247, 0092-313-9058288

Reply 13

ahmed

sir i have passed fsc 948 numbers and also passed entry test in 713 numbers .

can i prove entry test in this year ?

i want don mbbs and i have not money for pay fee too much

i can pay only one lac rupee per year.

my father is a hardworking and poor he can t pay large amounts

Reply 14

ahmed

my contact number is 0427950785
Reply 15

aniqa

"shahzad"

Respected authority!

My name is ANIQA SHAHZAD SIDDIQUI.I have passed matric in 791 marks out of 850 and F.SC.pre-medical and got 977 marks out of 1100 and entry test for MBBS.I have got admission in SHEIKH ZAID MEDICAL COLLEGE, RAHIM YAAR KHAN, PAKISTAN.But the fact is that i cannot afford such heavy expenses of the medical college and the hostel fee.I kindly request u to help me through scholarship, so that i may be able to play my role in the prosperity of humanity.I really want to be able to take part in the development of science, and all this is possible only through your scholarship, please grant me scholarship so that i shall be able to reach my goal.

Reply 16

aniqa shahzad

"being mbbs student,i cannt afford it!"

Respected authority!

My name is ANIQA SHAHZAD SIDDIQUI.I have passed matric in 791 marks out of 850 and F.SC.pre-medical and got 977 marks out of 1100 and entry test for MBBS.I have got admission in SHEIKH ZAID MEDICAL COLLEGE, RAHIM YAAR KHAN, PAKISTAN.But the fact is that i cannot afford such heavy expenses of the medical college and the hostel fee.I kindly request u to help me through scholarship, so that i may be able to play my role in the prosperity of humanity.I really want to be able to take part in the development of science, and all this is possible only through your scholarship, please grant me scholarship so that i shall be able to reach my goal.

mob no#0307-7382005

Reply 17

Aiman Niaz

"wants to get admission in mbbs in foreign country"

hi i have secured 82% marks in fsc and i am interested to study mbbs or bds in bangladesh or any other foreign country.i cant get admission in any govt mwdical college in pakistan and i cant afford self finance.plz plz inform me if u have any information about mbbs or bds for student of pakistan in any abroad university.i want to be a doctor.plz help me.thanks e_mail adress. www.aymi24@yahoo.com mob No# 0092_3336015580, 0092_3336464220
"scholarship for mbbs admission in usa or uk and canada"

i want to study in usa or europe on scholar ship for my mbbs program i will complete my intermediate exams in A-1 grade and i want to full information for scholar ship w
"scholarship for mbbs admission in usa or uk and canada or any scholar ship"

i want to study in usa or europe on scholar ship for my mbbs program i will complete my intermediate exams in A-1 grade and i want to full information for scholar ship my email address is yasirakbar@ymail.com and mobile number is 00923342895843
"want toto take addmision in mbbs"

want to take admision for mbbs in ayub medical college.tell me what i do for it.i obtain 850 marks in f.sc pre-medical.how much marks i obtain in entreince test to pass it..................... cell.03425125696
"admission in mbbs "

SALAM

actually my problem is , i done my fsc in 1997 but at that time my circumstances were not allow me to do further studies.But now i want to start my studies again and i want to take admission in mbbs collage in Pakistan.So tell me what i do.

"about cost"

sir, i want to study mbbs in pakistan.how much cost of read here?
Thank author of this post/comment"" WANT TO DO MBBS, BUT CANNOT AFFORD IT!" "

Respected authority!

My name is RAMSHA RAFIQ live in karachi pakistan.I have passed S.S.C. examination in 660 marks out of 850 and H.S.C intermediate examination pre-medical and got 784 marks out of 1100.Now i m doing preparation of mcat to clear my apptitude test. But the fact is that my father cannot afford such heavy expenses of the medical colleges.I kindly request u to help me through scholarship. please grant me scholarship or any vacancy who can pay my half tuition fee so that i shall be able to reach my goal.

I will be very thankful to you .

mob no# O3332306063 , 02132227150

ID : [deleted]@gmail.com

Reply options
Share your opinions, advice, questions or comments on this post.
Be Heard: Forum reply options:

We encourage everyone to share their opinions, comments, thoughts and information, please consider sharing...

We would like to thanks all those who have participated in our community. All the great information available on our sites is because a member of our community took the time to share it. Thank you!

• Reply to this Forum post (opens small window)
  • Social Networking

Share this with your friends on facebook, twitter and Google+

Social sharing because it feels good

Please share this page on your favorite social networks:

Please like our homepage page for Enlightened Elves:

Help Support Enlightened Elves
    Donate Bitcoins
    Top Searches: • mbbs in pakistan • mbbs in pakistan fee • cost of mbbs in pakistan • private mbbs in pakistan • study in pakistan mbbs • how much marks required for mbbs in pakistan • total cost of mbbs in pakistan • lowest mbbs fee in pakistan • self finance mbbs in pakistan • mbbs cost in pakistan • mbbs fee in pakistan • mbbs in ukraine for pakistani students • self finance medical colleges in pakistan • total cost for mbbs in pakistan • fee for mbbs in pakistan • mbbs fees in pakistan • free studeis for pakistanis for mbbs in foreign countries • free fees colleges in pakistan • http forum enlightenedelves com pakistan education 41562 mbbs • cost of studying mbbs in pakistan • self finance in medical colleges pakistan • how much marks required for mbbs in uk • lowest fees medical universities in pakistan • cost of mbbs through private clg in pakistan • mbbs fees pakistan • private medical college in pakistan with lowest fee • self mbbs in pakistan • waheed313 gmail com • per year fee for mbbs in pak • lowest fee private medical college in pakistan • what is role of mbbs in pakistan • mbbs education pakistan •
    Domain for Sale
    enlightenedelves.com

This domain is for sale. Please see: GLR Sales LLC for complete list of domains and asking price.

Disclaimer

Important information.

This page is part of a social network. People may choose to participate here for personal, commercial or other reasons. Please keep in mind that posts or other information here may be: 1) advertisements and not personal opinions, and 2) that any products or services mentioned here may not work exactly as the promoter describes or promises.

Please verify all claims and use an escrow service for any signficiant purchases.

Support Enlightened Elves by sharing. Cut and paste one of these links to your website, blog, or social network:
    You have just read: Pakistan, Education; MBBS, Copyright (c) 2008-2014 GLR Sales LLC.
    (woezwioztzyw)

Privacy PolicyDMCA Policy • -- WelcomeSitemap

Tip with Bitcoin
    Education Pakistan 'MBBS'
    Classification: Forum